Tuesday, February 3, 2015

The Heart of GOD For 2015

January has come and gone. We are in the season of a multiplicity of changes. Changes in our neighborhoods, cities and nation; Changes in our personal lives. When I say "season" I am not talking about winter, spring, summer or fall but a time frame in the heavens that God is moving on the earth. Most of what I spoke of for 2014 is continuing into 2016.

Today, I would like to share with you some prophetic word from the heart of Jesus (Yahshua) for this year 2015, as given to me this morning during worship:

Here's What The Holy Spirit Said,
"My Children, "intimacy" is the important key to navigating through this year of multiplicity of events happening all around the world. Pour out your hearts in love for Me and I will bring stability, provisions and unprecedented clarity of direction to My children. Not just corporately, though more necessary than before, but individually, at home in your private chambers.  I want more of your heart so that you may know My heart and experience My power in your situations, for you and your families. You will walk in wisdom and in confidence that the choices you make are of me. Let me speak to you, open your heart and I will guide you. You are not alone no matter where you are." Says the Lord!

"I am committed to lifting up My Bride, spiritually, physically and financially, so that they may be the "manifested" sons and daughters that I have called them to be. There will be many distractions and confusion as to which direction to go in business, in education, in banking and in everyday living. But those who  know My heart through intimacy with Me will  never be shaken. Let me pour out my solutions to problems through you, out to others. Let me share my heart with you that you not be children of confusion, wondering what to do when trouble comes. You will manifest My wisdom and many will come to you for help."

"Trouble is already here but will come in more intensity as the year goes forward. My hand is in the changes that will take place in this country because I am changing the guards, I am putting in place things that will empower my people to stand in strength and confidence during the upheavals." Says the Lord!

"Pray for one another and keep your focus on Me. My Kingdom will be manifested as never before, through the Body as a whole, through families and individuals. But, some are still asleep. Wake Up sleeping bride for as your eyes open the world will not be as you knew it before. It's time for decisive action, for "knowing" what to do."

"This is not a time for fear, mourning, weeping. Lift up your head and speak forth your praise! Rejoice! For My faithful children will shine in this hour of darkness."  Says the Lord! End of Message.

Praise God for His glorious power! I thank Him for His word. People of God, Rejoice! 


P.S. If you have not listened to my video on What's Coming for 2014 then here's the link:
 http://youtu.be/p5NPaILaUGo?list=PLu-t0Ze1jMsGBHIjBlywSxz-iRAua7_a8

Post written by:
Rachel Baht BinaYah,
Feed My Sheep Ministries &
Messianic House Of Prayer
http://www.finding-happiness.org

No comments:

Post a Comment