Thursday, October 13, 2016

"Is He Perfect? No. Says Your God!"

BE WARE OF THE SPIRIT OF DECEPTION!!

"Take heed to yourselves that your heart not be deceived"...(Deuteronomy 11:16a emphasis mine)

The burden of this election came upon me very strongly this morning and I asked the Lord what was on His heart. The following message is for the Body of Christ...

"...More will come out about Hilary and Trump. My hand is on Trump and he is learning to turn to Me. You will notice that he will not panic. I am giving him the trump card and he will deal that card according to My will. I have heard your prayers and declarations and this third debate will be unprecedented. I am filling His mouth and his heart with my words. He will trumpet to the world my plans. He will expose major evil events that will shake the nation & stun the world. No one will be able to deny what he will release and even the "nay say-ers" will be shaken. Woe to those who will not listen. Those who are filled with the deception that has been promoted will be unable to believe My power. But I will show up in this final election [hour]." 

"Watch the events that take place as it gets closer to the debate.  Many people's hearts will fail them because they have put their credence and confidence in their own thoughts and feelings about this election. Many of My people have not been seeking My face diligently enough to rise above the flesh." 

"You must walk in the Spirit during these days. The flesh will always turn out wrong because of the Spirit of deception being released on the earth. I want My people not to be deceived. It is each person's responsibility to seek My heart on matters of such great importance. My thoughts are not your thoughts and my ways are not your ways, saith your God"

"If you lean to your own understanding in these crucial matters then you will reap the fruit of your own thoughts and actions. Every election is critical to my plan. I have been waiting for this time to place a person in the White House that would be willing to fulfill My will. I have specifically trained this candidate, DONALD TRUMP, to take on the Goliath's of this nation and cause them to tremble. Is he perfect? NO. Were all of My servants perfect? NO. But the task at hand is a daunting one and only those specifically trained by Me can change the tide of this nation."

"Have I not warned My people against deception? Your Arch enemy, Satan the devil, is raging like a lion more so than ever. He hates what's taking place in the heavenly realm right now.
All attacks on the candidates are planned strategically, because no one can see what will take place! It looks hopeless, bleak for America right now. What you see displayed is how far America has fallen. Some of my people are not too far removed from the corruption themselves. They have allowed themselves to walk in the flesh, therefore, a spirit of deception has become a stronghold in some."

"Pray, pray for one another that My voice, My heart, My Word can be realized by My people..My sheep hear My voice. Listen Oh My people, to what I am proclaiming on the earth. There is a way out, there is hope for a renewed nation. Your freedom to worship Me--to speak of Me--to live a life of joy and prosperity is My will for this nation."

"There is darkness everywhere, but within that darkness is the sound of a trumpet that is leading the way upward. The sound of a warrior, the sound of truth! Hear the sound of triumph, My people and pray as never before, in the Spirit." 

"Hear what the Spirit is saying to the churches, saith your God!" End of Message.

Here are some scriptures to meditate on...

Isaiah 55:8-9--For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, saith the Lord. 9--For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.

II Chronicles 7:14--If my people, which are called by my name, shall humble themselves, and pray, and seek my face, and turn from their wicked ways; then will I hear from heaven, and will forgive their sin, and will heal their land.

I Peter 5:8--Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil, as a roaring lion, walks about seeking whom he may devour.

Romans 8:1--There is therefore now no condemnation to them which are in Christ Jesus, who walk not after the flesh, but after the Spirit.

Mark 11:22--And Jesus answering said unto them, have faith in God! 


Article written by: Rakhel Baht BinaYah
Feed My Sheep Ministries/Messianic House of Prayer
http://www.finding-happiness.org

No comments:

Post a Comment