Tuesday, April 1, 2014

Now Is The Time To Cling To The Vine ! - Part 1

During these times of uncertainty for many people, we as Yahweh's (God's) children have Yahshua (Jesus Christ) to cling to. As Jesus said; I am the vine, ye are the branches.  He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me you can do nothing. (John 15:5).

On April 18,2013 after praise and worship service at Messianic House of Prayer we heard from the Lord.  Here is what He said.....

Thus saith Yahweh (God) of Host....
Welcome my children, for the sounds of the earth are overwhelming.  I bless you my children, for the sounds that are coming forth from your life, have pleased me.  If you could hear the sounds of the earth as a whole it would be deafening and the laughter and the partying and the reveling, the hatred the screaming, the hostility and all that man produces has become a drone in my ear.

For the days are coming when righteousness will be scarce, when love will be hard to find, for the eyes of man has looked upon evil over and over again, until it has become a part of the fabric of this earth.  But in all the midst of filthiness and wickedness and evil there is a new sound, a new voice ringing forth in unison, it is refreshing to my ears to hear pockets, small pockets of my people on the earth praising and worshiping me, singing out in all types of songs and hymns and melodies.  My ears are attuned to the beauty that comes from my people who are filled with glory.

As the earth and the people in it become more and more involved with struggling to subsist, eking out a living, wandering to and fro, wondering how they will make it, you my children will have a definiteness of purpose, will be filled with joy and gladness, will speak with power and optimism, and your vision will be clear, for all of these things are necessary to spread my kingdom.

Life and death situations are all over the world and yet, there are few whom you can turn to for wisdom and understanding and know-how.  The world's wisdom is vanity, fleeting, empty and those who follow the advice of their peers and friends, and unfortunately, of some Pastors and leaders of churches, will find their lives in such confusion that they are unable to overcome that which they are struggling under.

There are many who just do not comprehend, but my children as the day dawns and much evil is uncovered and more and more distress on the individual level comes into their lives, the words you've spoken, the seeds you've planted will begin to germinate within some and more and more they will begin to see.  But it is incumbent upon those who begin to see. to act quickly, to move closer to me immediately, for there will be a small window of opportunity for changes in the lives of people who begin to see what is going on around them.  I will make a little window for those who will awaken at the last moment, but my children, what will they do with what they see? will they turn, will they run to me? will they cling to those I'm sending their way? Or will they be distracted by the horror of it all.  
Pray my children, that those whom you are in contact with, when they finally do see, that they will have the character and the swiftness to make the changes in their lives that are necessary so that they and their families may be saved.  For these days are growing, and growing in wickedness and many will fall by the way-side.

END OF PART ONE.


There is still time for change in your life, don't put your trust in people or things. Put your trust in the Lord, he is our deliverer.  It is time to cling to Jesus Christ (Yahshua) who is the vine. Don't cling to the old habits and way's of the past. Cry out to Yahweh (God) for help! 


Psalm 62:8 Trust in him at all times; ye people, pour out your heart before him: God is a refuge for us.  Selah.







Khava/Minister
Feed My Sheep Ministries
Messianic House Of Prayer
http://www.finding-happiness.org














No comments:

Post a Comment