Saturday, November 15, 2014

"Rejoice The Lord Said, Rejoice"


REJOICE! the Lord said, REJOICE!.   I asked my self, how am I going to do that?  inside my mind all the reasons why I should not, came into my head!  What should I rejoice about? I have this problem, and that situation, this is not going the way I want it to.  Does this sound familiar?  I'm sure it does.  This pattern of thinking is not of the Lord, it is the negative thoughts that are put into our head by our enemy, the devil.   We need to immediately bind it up and drive it out in the name of Jesus Christ (Yahshua).  The devil knows that the minute we REJOICE, he has lost.

Our joy and happiness comes from our Father in heaven, when he says to REJOICE! we need to begin to REJOICE!.  How do we rejoice?  there are many ways that we can rejoice.  As we read in: I Chronicles 16:8-12 - (8) Give thanks unto the Lord, call upon his name, make known his deeds among the people. (9) Sing unto him, sing psalms unto him, talk ye of all his wondrous works. (10) Glory ye in his holy name: let the heart of them rejoice that seek the Lord. (11) Seek the Lord and his strength, seek his face continually, (12) remember his marvellous works that he hath done, his wonders, and the judgments of his mouth.   How do you apply this to your personal situation?  I am sure that the Lord has intervened in each one of our lives in a way that you know it could only be him.  We can meditate on those things, talk about it to our family members and friends as a testimony (that is talking about his deeds among the people), take a moment during the day to thank the Lord for his blessings and wondrous works in our lives, spend time in the presence of the Lord, he will refresh you.

I want to share a testimony of how coming into the presence of the Lord brought great joy to my sister and I,  He helped us  to rejoice.  My sister and I  had been worshiping, singing and dancing and praising the Lord for about 2 hrs. one morning (which we decided to do together for a period of time) we felt the presence of the Lord in our midst, so we began to kneel before him.  While we were quietly waiting in his presence, I felt laughter welling up inside of me, I could not hold it back, I burst out laughing mildly at first, then harder and harder, I was laughing until my body was shaking with laughter....then my sister was starting to giggle and that sounded so funny I laughed even harder, soon we were both laughing so hard, (still on the floor) that tears were rolling down our faces, we were laughing for about 5 or 10 minutes. we felt so happy and refreshed after that, it lasted for the rest of the day. That's what the Lord can give you, Holy joy!, try it!

What the Lord said, "rejoicing gives life, it gives healing, not just for the people but for the earth, and for the atmosphere." 
Let's help the atmosphere we create, REJOICE!

Psalm 68:3-4
But let the righteous be glad; let them rejoice before God: yea, let them rejoice before God: yea, let them exceedingly rejoice.
Sing unto God, sing praises to his name: extol him that rideth upon the heavens by his name JAH. and rejoice before him. 

We need to be glad that we are alive at such a wonderful time on the earth, the Kingdom Age! the time of great triumph and joy for the bride (body)of Jesus Christ (Yahshua), Let's get closer to him so that we can really REJOICE!



BELOW IS A SONG I WANT TO SHARE, THAT CAME INTO MY HEART.  ENJOY!







Khava/Minister

Feed My Sheep Ministries
Messianic House  Of Prayer Ministries
http:/www.finding-happiness.org


   

No comments:

Post a Comment