Wednesday, February 12, 2014

God (Yahweh) Is The Center Of Everything That Has Life!


Waiting on the Lord to deliver you from whatever trial you are going through is the only way to have joy and complete happiness!  Don't give up, sometimes it seems as if you are waiting for ever, but the Lord never forsakes his people. Your deliverance is at hand!     

Wait on the Lord: be of good courage, and he shall strengthen thine heart: wait, I say, on the Lord. (Psalm 27:14)

We came into the presence of Yahweh (God) and Yahshua (Jesus Christ) the Messiah on Saturday,  April 27th, 2013, at the Messianic House of Prayer and we received this message.

Thus saith Yahweh (God) of Host.....
My children, for all have come to me in joy and in gladness and in obedience.  You are mine, I have groomed you and named you one by one.  I delight in you, you are covered with my love, your eyes portray the light of my love; your skin radiates with joy, you are covered with my wings and my light is shinning upon you.  

Walk in boldness my children, for as the days come closer to times of trouble for this nation, your boldness and your confidence in me will be the beacon light that is needed for those who are in darkness and confusion.

Your walk is steadfast and I will bring your feet to many new places.  My law is in your hearts, continue in my covenant that my glory may shine in you and manifest in you in all things.  My heart is moved by your dedication and your obedience.  

The nature of things that are coming are two-fold, as I have explained in the past, much confusion, violence, chaos, greed, oppression and much of the darkness of this world will continue and get worse and worse, and this nation will spiral downward, but my people who are called by my name will be enlightened and begin to heal, and begin to rise up and come together in unity.  

There is beauty in what I am doing with my body; boldness, prosperity, joy and spiritual power will begin to emanate from my people, my nation who are called by my name. You will share your joy, your expectation to those who are ready, so continue my children in great earnesty and expectation, my power will turn things around in your behalf. 

 For over the centuries the evil one has grabbed a hold of things that I have given to my body AND THAT SHALL NO LONGER BE SO!  I have raised up warriors who have begun the process of untangling that which I have designed for my body, which has been taken and used for selfish gain.  There will be much my children that is beginning to be released to the earth that has robbed my people of my glory, and that will no longer be so, FOR THOSE WHO ARE FILLED WITH GREED AND VICIOUS CONNIVING WILL BE DEALT WITH.  THE ENEMY SHALL BE CRUSHED!

My children continue to focus on me for I am the center of everything that has life and breath, and my spirit will revive those that are dying, those that are losing ground, those that just cannot hang on any more, my spirit goes forth and revives and restores.  I'll restore all that I have given to my people, for it is eminent that the resources of this earth be used for the preparation of my kingdom. there's much to take place in order for this to happen. 

My children be encouraged for your life is in me and I have groomed you and washed you thoroughly  and filled you with my spirit that you may go forth with excellence and with humility for pride is the fall of man, but those who tremble before me, who walk in obedience have my greatest honor and blessing.   End of message

 Psalm 37:7,9- Rest in the LORD, and wait patiently for him: fret not thyself because of him who prospereth in his way, because of the man who bringeth wicked devices to pass.
 v-9 For evildoers shall be cut off: but those that wait upon the LORD, they shall inherit the earth.

Psalm 37:34-Wait on the LORD. and keep his way, and he shall exalt thee to inherit the land. When the wicked are cut off, thou shalt see it.



What exciting times we are living in.  The time of the wicked is coming to an end!  It's time for Yahweh's (God's) people to rise up and begin preparation for his kingdom!  Be ready!  cling to Yahshua (Jesus Christ) give him your all.



/>


Khava/Minister
Feed My Sheep Ministries
Messianic House of Prayer
http://www.finding-happiness.com



No comments:

Post a Comment