Monday, February 3, 2014

Let Go, Let Go, Let Go Of The Past!

From time to time the Holy Spirit of God will give us a prophetic song that is sung spontaneously during our worship service. These are times of great encouragement for us at the Messianic House of Prayer. I'd like to share the words with you because they are specifically for those in the Body of Messiah (Christ) who have been waiting a number of years for the fulfillment of all that God has promised to do, and for those who have been hidden until the fullness of time for preparations have been completed. The melody has not been retained, but, I pray that the words will still bless you.

This was sung on November 16, 2012:

G-l-o-r-y!
Great Power moves across the waters,
And it fills the hearts of My righteous ones.
As I move across the earth there is blessings,
Blessings My children overflowing.
Filling up your vacant places, for all to see,
There is no room to hold it all, wait on Me.

Oh My children, keep your head up high,
Let go, let go, let go of the past.
For in your moving do not bring the past with you.
Let go My children and receive what I give to you.

Moving, flowing, pouring, filling your vacant places,
Where My love that I give to you embraces.
In all you do just rest in Me,
Thus saith YAHWEH of Hosts.

My children you are weary,
Don't let it overcome you.
For I am here, I am there,I am all around you.
Be not weary, be not weary,
Keep moving forward, don't look behind you.
Just let it go, let it go, let go of the past.

I lift you up higher and higher,
Let Me give you My complete joy.
You will never sorrow anymore,
For I am giving you all that I have.
For when you see your new journey,
Lift up your heads and cast away all of your past.

Only the things that are pure will you carry,
You will carry it to the nations.
All that is pure, all that you have,
You will carry to the nations for their joy.

My precious ones, you are at the pinnacle
of all I've given you to do, 
You have carried forward, all my strong instructions,
My Strong instructions keep you in victory.
Lift up your heads, cast off your burdens,
and let Me show you the way,
For in Me there lies your strength.

I am lifting you, oh My precious ones,
You have it all, you have it all.
Thus Saith YAHWEH of Hosts.

End of Prophetic Song.

I will continue here with the words from the Lord that followed this song:

"My children, do not worry--For it seems as if you've come to the end of your journey, but, you have only just begun. For the pace is quickening and you will be ready.  Let your hearts rejoice for I want you to be at ease. Continue to declare as never before. For your voices cut through the heaviness that is surrounding you, but it shall not come pass My hedge, for I am protecting you. Do not worry, do not fear, I have heard your requests, I have heard your hearts. No one will interfere with your well being, no one will rob you of what is rightfully yours. Continue declaring and using your keys to open the doors that I have placed before you. Rest, My children, and let your refreshment be on My Sabbath--for My glory is upon you."  Thus Says the Lord of Hosts.

End of Message

Note: Some of you have been waiting for 10, 15, 20, 30 or more years for the fulfillment of God's promises in your life. Keep waiting and don't give up because you just don't want to miss the glorious things He has for you during this new time on the earth! You are just at the finished line of waiting and the starting line of your great commission for the Lord! Stay ready and whatever preparations He has instructed you to make, be diligent and work hard to finish the planning stage. At any moment things will shift. It won't be long now!  Amen? Hallelujah!!


"Rest in the Lord, wait patiently for Him: fret not thyself because of him who prospers in his way, because of the man who brings wicked devices to pass. For evil doers shall be cut off: But those that wait upon the Lord, They shall inherit the earth." (Psalm 37:7, 9)


Rachel Baht Binahyah,
Messianic House of Prayer &
Feed My Sheep Ministries
http://www.finding-happiness.org


No comments:

Post a Comment