Saturday, January 25, 2014

Refresh Yourself In The Presence Of The Lord And You Will Be Whole!


Delight thyself also in the LORD and He will give you the desires of your heart. (Psalm 37:4)

Our desire should be to come into the presence of God (Yahweh) and Jesus Christ (Yahshua) the Messiah, that we may be filled with His love and refreshed with His words.  I pray that whoever reads this will be refreshed and filled with the blessing of the word of God.

A message we received on November 23, 2012 at Messianic House of Prayer from God (Yahweh) and Jesus Christ (Yahshua) the Messiah.

Thus saith Yahweh of Host....
My children, I give you my blessing, for in all things you acknowledge me.  You are mine! and I have bestowed upon you my endless favor that you may stand firm and move forward in the path that I have given you.  Let not your hearts be worried, for oftentimes when you push with all your might, you can become weary, but I am refreshing you, I am bringing you to fresh waters, I'm covering you with my clothing, the clothing of righteousness, that you may be whole and complete in me.  

I have raised you up, let your light shine, for those who may feel lowly, I have raised you up.  And many who look upon you even now rejoice and they want what you have. My children, I delight in you; and as you delight in me your very countenance reveals my glory.  Your complexion radiates with cleanness and health.  Continue, continue in my love and the study of my word it refreshes your soul, it also prepares you with an answer for those who will ask you, what are you doing? For some will want to know what you are doing now. You are preparing for the greatest outpouring of my spirit and joy and wealth than ever was upon my people.  

There is never a time more needed than now to come together as you are doing.  So many have forsaken that, and even in the churches, in the precincts where many come every week for a word, the word is often tainted and not filled with my holiness; it is not going forth washing and cleansing my people.  Instead they are looking at the world and comparing themselves with the world and feeling that they're all right.  

There has never been a time when its more urgent for my people to put aside a day of prayer, a day of fasting that they may hear my voice and heed my warnings; not many churches are doing that, and as a result, there are no voices crying out for my deliverance and therefore the cities are being ravished and destroyed.  

It is time my children for others to see the fruits  of the seeds that you've sown--the result of the years of sacrifice and cleansing. The time is at hand for the difference--the difference between those who have walked in their own wisdom and those who seek after me and walk in my laws and in my wisdom, for there is a difference, and the difference is life and death.

Seeds of sorrow have been sown in every nation, but there are a few sprinkled about who have sown seeds of righteousness and that is what saves many.   
End of message.

THEN SHALT THOU DELIGHT THYSELF IN THE LORD,  AND I WILL CAUSE THEE TO RIDE UPON THE HIGH PLACES OF THE EARTH, AND I WILL FEED THEE WITH THE HERITAGE OF JACOB THY FATHER: FOR THE MOUTH OF THE LORD HATH SPOKEN IT. (Isaiah 58:14) 

BUT LET HIM THAT GLORIETH GLORY IN THIS, THAT HE UNDERSTANDETH AND KNOWETH ME, THAT I AM THE LORD WHICH EXERCISE LOVINGKINDNESS, JUDGEMENT, AND RIGHTEOUSNESS, IN THE EARTH: FOR IN THESE THINGS I DELIGHT, SAITH THE LORD. (Jeremiah 9:24)

It is a joy to know what delights the LORD.  Seek him with all your heart, sacrifice your time and come into his presence while there is still time!




Khava/Minister
Feed My Sheep Ministries
Messianic House Of Prayer Ministries
http://www.finding-happiness.org







No comments:

Post a Comment