Monday, January 13, 2014

Are You The Salt Of The Earth?

                                   

Message from October 27th, 2012 from God the Father and Jesus Christ the Messiah at Messianic House of prayer.

Thus saith Yahweh (God) of Host......
My children, you  are the salt of the earth.  And if it had not been that the salt would give flavor, then I would not use that analogy.  Picture, picture brown rice in a bowl with no butter and no salt, and cold, and you must eat it in haste.  So, my children, that is the picture of the earth with my people in it who have waxed cold, who have turned away from life, who have no longer come before me to receive instruction for all of their ways have become salt less.  That is why I said my children, you are the salt of the earth.  For the property of salt, not only does it make the food taste delicious, but it also melts the ice, it also purifies the meat.  In all these things that I have put upon the earth, I have made it possible for man to understand my process of righteousness. 

Many (my people) have become as such that they can no longer have salt in their food. They (my people) have walked down the path of overuse of being extreme in their use of physical things. They (my people) have stepped outside of the laws of health that will enable them to enjoy all that I have put upon the earth that is good for food.  So too spiritually, many have tried new things and they have over indulged in the course of this world.  Not that it's wrong my children to try new things, but all things that lead to life, to happiness, to joy, does not rob you of enjoying all that I've given you. You will teach my people temperance, moderation but variety--limitless variety.  That is why among men and women there are many gifts, there are many personalities, there are many ways to live one's life, however, there is one way to eternal life and that is through me.       End of this portion of the message.  

John 14:6 - I am the way the truth and the life, no man cometh unto the father, but by me. 

Matthew 5:13-Ye are the salt of the earth: but if the salt have lost his savour, wherewith shall it be salted? it is thenceforth good for nothing, but to be cast out, and to be trodden under foot of men

Mark 9: 50 - Salt is good: but if the salt have lost his saltiness, where with will ye season it? have salt in yourselves and have peace one with another. 

We need this earth to be filled with salt, the salt that comes from God the Father and Jesus Christ the Messiah.  Rejoice! in that Jesus Christ can help anyone who wants to be the salt of the earth.    

Yahweh (God) I pray that all of your people who have forsaken you, who are living for themselves; have turned away from your laws of health, and become over indulged in the course of this world, but want to turn from living this way and cry out to you for help, that you will help them. In Jesus name.


Remember, we can do all things through Jesus Christ the Messiah who strengthens us.





Khava/Minister
Feed My Sheep Ministries
Messianic House of Prayer Ministries
http://www. finding-happiness.org













No comments:

Post a Comment