Friday, January 3, 2014

As Long As There Is Time, There Is Hope!.......Part 2

This is the continuation of  part-1, from the message that I shared on this blog, December 26,2013.  You can find part 1 in the archives section.

It is very encouraging and comforting when God our father and Jesus Christ the Messiah share what is on their hearts.  I pray that as you read this message you will be filled with hope and encouragement.  There is still time to fully turn to God and receive Jesus Christ as your savior.  Take the time to seek him in prayer and study his word daily!

On January 7, 2013 God gave us this message after praise and worship.

Thus saith Yahweh (God) of Host.......
My children, more and more people are seeing the hopelessness of the earth's system. My ways and my laws are the answer, but many have been deceived to think that they have been done away with, that it's not necessary to live the way that I've described for the nation of old, but there is always a need for examples of righteousness and joy, gladness, prosperity and health, spiritual power and insight. These are things that are desired by all, but it's not attainable for those who deny my name and are not interested in living a Holy life.  So therefore they will begin to see the error of their ways as many have already.  But my children, as I empower you and lift you up, and elevation comes, that picture of my kingdom and my solutions will look attractive, will be desired by many of those same people.  It is my desire that they grab a hold of what they see, that they not reject my way of life, because then, if they do reject it they will truly suffer and many will be destroyed.  end of message.

As God said in his message, many have been deceived to think that his laws have been done away with.
Well Jesus says in Matthew 5:17-19  Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfill. (18)- For verily I say unto you, till heaven and earth pass, one jot or tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled. (19)- Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven

Don't delay, ask God for help! - Ask and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you.(Matthew 7:7)  

We need God in every aspect of our lives.  He is the source of all life, joy, abundance, peace and protection. Trust him for guidance and deliverance.  Jesus Christ the Messiah died for our sake, that we may have life and have it more abundantly.   

I Chronicles 29:11-Thine o Lord, is the greatness, and the power, and the glory, and the victory, and the majesty: for all that is in the heaven, and in the earth is thine; thine is the kingdom, o Lord, and thou art exalted as head above all.
I Chronicles 29:12-Both riches and honour come of thee, and thou reignest over all; and in thine hand is power and might; and in thine hand it is to make great, and to give strength unto all.

For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (I John 3:16)

Jesus Christ the Messiah has said to pray this way:

Our Father which art in heaven, Hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done in earth, as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our debts, as we forgive our debtors.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil:
for thine is the kingdom, and the power, and the glory, for ever.
A-men.




Khava/Minister
http://www.finding-happiness.org
Feed My Sheep Ministries
Messianic House of Prayer Ministries
  











No comments:

Post a Comment