Monday, January 20, 2014

Renounce The Darkness To Climb Out of Bondage!

We are fully into a new year and many things are already happening. The stage is being set for the fulfillment of God's plan for this earth. Yes, there is great darkness and will continue for a season. But the people of God have the keys to the Kingdom of Heaven and will use them to renounce the darkness and climb out of the bondage and bring in the Light. I'm here to tell you that the darkness will NOT rule. Kingdom Joy and gladness will reign!!!

I would like to share a message from Lord given to us at the Messianic House of Prayer (MHOP) on September 8, 2012 just before the holy season in preparation for the Feasts of the Lord. It is so relevant for 2014 and beyond.

Thus Says YAHWEH, LORD of Hosts...
"...Continue to train your children, teaching them what I teach you to make their lives joyful, for in me there is joy. There is No sorrow, depression, anxiety, worry; this is not of Me and all of these things must be rooted out."

"I love all of mankind and it is My desire that ALL should come to Me and know the joy that I could put into their lives. But, again, My children, there are many who will turn away, for they have preconceived ideas that My laws are stringent, that My laws mean that you cannot rejoice as the evil one deceives so many people into thinking that My way is hard. The hard part is stretching and growing and becoming more open in joy, not perfect in sorrow, but perfect in joy! So the fight is to renounce the darkness to climb out of the bondage, My children, Not to succumb to the complaint , the sorrow and the denial of My truth and joy in your life. It takes My Spirit to overcome what the evil one has placed on mankind. That's the {real}struggle that people don't want to go through--they want to be miserable, some of them, because it's comfortable.  It takes striving to open your mind to joy and that is because the flesh pulls downward and the Spirit pulls upward."

"My children, the struggle is of the flesh and sometimes the flesh will not allow you the freedom of rejoicing.  I want to impress upon you that joy sometimes takes work until you overcome the negativity that's surrounding you and then the joy causes you to rejoice. Holding on to that joy, My children, is the key. Holding on to the joy that I manifest in your life and if you notice the pattern of the evil one, you can have joy and refreshment, you're rejoicing and feeling great, but then something comes along to snatch it away. It is much like the seed sown...read the parable of the sower (Mark 4:3-20)...My children, sometimes when you have joy in Me, the evil one comes along and snatches it away. Don't let my joy be taken from you. That is the fight, the struggle that you will teach My people how to overcome. It is through the sorrow, the depression, the anxiety, the anger, the frustration that the evil one can plant his misery in. Many times he (the evil one) plants it in people and they fold {under it} and hold on to it because it's a fight to get rid of it.  My people have to understand this. As they go into the places of worship and I visit them and they have great joy, they must do what it takes to hold on to that joy.  Do not let it be snatched away! It starts with one little thought--one little thought can turn the heart to sorrow in a moment. "

"So, My children, you will share this with My people, that rejoicing is a 24-hour job because once you're surrounded with it you should be {able} to rejoice. Because joy has power, it ignites, it changes atmospheres, as I told you before, it defeats the devil and that is why you must teach this to My people. Joy is something that you must hold on to and fight against what the evil one would want to bring into your mind and into your life. "

"I have ordained greatness, I have ordained wealth, prosperity and joy for My people. And you must teach how to hold on to it, how to cling to Me and how to wear Me as a garment, as I have done in the past with My people when they went through the desert they had to cling to Me. They had to know when to move, when to rest, when to go throughout the valley, when to go over the mountain, when to turn and go another way. These are the benefits of clinging to Me. You will never fail for I will show you what to embrace, what to let go; I will warn you of things that are coming."

"My children, So many people find it hard just to have positive thoughts. What you think becomes who you are. My thoughts toward you and towards all of mankind are love and peace. Keep Your focus on Me. Thus Says the LORD of Host!
                                          End of Message Segment.


Let's read the parable of the sower: Mark 4:3-20  (the explanation starts in verse 13); But the deciples did not understand the parable (verses 10-12).

13-And he (Jesus) said unto them, "Know you not this parable? and how then will you know all parables? 14-The sower sows the word. 15-And these are they by the way side, where the word is sown; but when they have heard, Satan comes immediately, and takes away the word that was sown in their hearts. 16-and these are they likewise which are sown in stony ground; who, when they have heard the word, immediately receive it with gladness; 17-And have no root in themselves, and so endure but for a time: afterward, when affliction or persecution arises for the word's sake, immediately they are offended. 18-And these are they which are sown among thorns; such as hear the word, 19-And the cares of this world, and the deceitfulness of riches, and the lusts of other things entering in, choke the word, and it becomes unfruitful. 20-And these are they which are sown on good ground; such as hear the word, and receive it, and bring forth fruit, some thirty fold, some sixty, and some an hundred.

HOLD ON TO THE JOY THAT GOD GIVES YOU!  DON'T LET THE DEVIL STEAL YOUR JOY! 

USE THE JOY OF THE LORD TO RENOUNCE DARKNESS AND CLIMB OUT OF BONDAGE!

 CHANGE THE ATMOSPHERE AROUND YOU! 


LOVE AND JOY ARE POWERFUL KEYS OF THE KINGDOM. PRACTICE VERSE 20!


Proverbs 23:7(a)  For as he thinketh in his heart, so is he;...
3 John 2 - Beloved, I wish above all things that you may prosper and be in health, even as they soul prospers.

Rachel Baht Binahyah,
Messianic House of Prayer &
Feed My Sheep Ministries
http://www.finding-happiness.org

No comments:

Post a Comment