Saturday, December 7, 2013

"Be Ready For Change..." Part 2

Prophetic Message from Yahshua Messiah (Jesus the Christ) on October 20, 2012 (last year) excerpts from a  full message.

Thus says the Lord of Host:

"My children, there are many nations right now who are deciding the fate of those who they believe are bringing their nations down.  They are looking for ways to fortify their armies to control their people to rise up and become ruling nations and the shift from one nation of power to another has begun. As you all well know this country will be almost last.  I say almost for there are nations that will even be below.  It is a sobering thing my children when a nation who has once had all the glory all the wealth all the power that I gave to them. As each year, each century that they did not publicly acknowledge Me for the wealth that I gave to them has enabled the enemy to create strongholds.  So they did not do right with those who were taken from other countries and who made slaves and beasts of labor out of many of my people they did not follow My scriptures and the pattern sent from heaven.  My children, they knew what to do but they turned their heart, they got greedy, they wanted more and began to steal and rob and divide and conquer but not in My name, in the name of greed, in the name of power and materialistic pursuit."
                               "Be Ready For Change..."

"No longer will this take place! No longer will they have power over nations, no longer will they be able to set aside their armies and send them forth to destroy and plunder and do wickedness to those who do not have.  This is not the pattern of righteousness.  Some leaders have tried to turn this nation around and they paid the price with their lives. Many people have suffered, have died, I will no longer tolerate the sinister, evil and wicked powers that rule the earth!There will be great war as you read in my word. War, I am not the author of war.  My children, I would want that all turn from their ways and repent.  But just as there was a son of perdition who went to those who were evil and plotted against My life--just as that happened so too has it happened all over the earth.  The evil one hates righteousness, hates  beauty, hates{My}glory, hates love, and kindness--but his time, My children, is coming to an end.  And as a result of this, all evil power will be released upon the earth, in hopes that there will be nothing left for Me to gather. Because of the King of Kings, who has given Me authority over all things, there will not be any chance left for evil to remain."

"There will be starvation in this country, there will be wars, internal wars and world wars will affect this country. As you have seen in all the predictions of people and their sayings the wars will tear this country apart. "One Nation under God" they said, and so it could have been, but no longer is it." End of Message segment.


"Be Ready For Change..."
Prophetic Message from Yahshua Messiah on October 27, 2012.
Thus says the Lord of Host:

"My children, I sigh and My heart is heavy for all that I see and all that has to take place before My return and I'm continuing to carry out My Father's purpose even now."

"For the evil that has been planted in this earth has changed it's properties, has changed the balance, has caused the earth in some places to be extremely toxic to human life.  There are places on this earth that were created to be an oasis, the epitome of beauty--it has been vacated and uninhabitable, and so too shall other places upon this earth be uninhabitable.  There is shifting going on, cities are no more, people are migrating to some of the worst places on the earth because what they have is no more." 

"The sins of mankind throughout the centuries have taken its toll upon the earth.  What people don't understand is that the earth in the physical sense responds and takes on the nature of the spiritual condition of the people, and when you have idol worship, you have orgies, you have demonic feasts, you have human sacrifices--you have all kinds of filthiness, in time the earth changes. The solidness of the foundation is shaken, the nutrients and the life of the plants and the trees change.  No longer do the animals receive nourishment from the earth and the cycle worsens because then man eats and what he eats is likened unto dung.  So when the earth becomes putrefied and My creation eats from it, it deteriorates the body.  And some know this that is why they rush to create chemicals to replace that which is toxic with that which is fake.  My children, all over the world there are pockets of this shame.  And that is why in this country the death toll increases with sickness, mental illness, heart failure, cancer all of these things. Man's inventions try to cover for the sins that man has done against me, in turn killing their own bodies."

"Just as scientists have discovered that whatever comes out of a person's mouth, what is in their heart that they speak forth goes to the plant.  It is a known fact that if you are angry and you speak to a plant when you are angry the plant withers--So too human life withers when there is anger and bitterness present.  So if a plant is affected and human life is affected just from an angry retort, how much more so the earth, the grass, the soil, the trees are affected by perversion, hatred, murder and wickedness.  All that I see creates heaviness in My heart, this is the effect of sin. Remember these things and teach My people. That is why rejoicing gives life, it gives healing, not just for the people but for the earth, and for the atmosphere."

"My children, I say these things in this manner so that all who are present will understand  that My Spirit and My love heals and it gives life to those who are dying and that is why you must give of yourself to others. That they may understand who I am and that I give life, that I give joy, that I provide for all of your needs."
                                                  End of Message Segment.

Prayer: Heavenly Father, I pray that those reading this message will do what is necessary to prepare for what is coming by drawing closer to you and seeking your face daily. Cover all of us with the precious blood of Yahshua and your protection. Open the eyes of those who are reading this that they may see through the fake calm that is causing complacency among your people. Stir them up, Lord, that they will be on fire for your truth and ready to stand up for righteousness. May the Lord Bless you and continue to provide for you. In Yahshua's (Jesus') Name, So Be It.  Amen.                            

To understand your need for salvation click here for teaching on this subject at the Messianic House of Prayer website:


Rachel Baht Binayah
Messianic House of Prayer
Feed My Sheep Ministries

No comments:

Post a Comment