Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Be Ready for A Great Move of God In Your Cities!

A Message from YAHWEH through the Holy Spirit On December 21, 2012...

This message, almost a year ago, is appropriate to share at this time. I will not share it in its entirety as some of it is for our group specifically. Hear the word of the Lord...

"My children, these are times of great sorrow for many people. The days of this season are filled with darkness and though there are some who are trying and striving to find happiness, they are empty. But still, life goes on and no matter what takes place on the earth life goes on for many people. They have not resolved to change anything, for once the course of this world is set and the masses follow, very few stop to think why life is changing. Some don't even notice the changes in the earth."

"But, My people are alert and awakened and My anointing is increasing. There is much activity in the spirit world. For more of My people are crying out and wanting more of Me. I'm talking about the few, the few who have remained steadfast and {are} following instructions that I've laid out for their lives. And though some are turning more towards Me there are others who have dropped the ball because the way is seemingly too tough. But those who have put their trust and faith in Me are thriving and are laying foundations for the new wave of My glory." 

"These are times of restitution for some, but, because of the trials and heavy burdens of life some realize that they are not walking with Me. The pockets of those scattered abroad who are attuned to Me--it is My desire that they increase, that My joy spread throughout the earth, that more will hear wind of the coming of My Kingdom and will cling to Me as never before. Continue walking and talking with Me daily and let your worries be no more, for I have ordained that each day you are closer and closer to the goal." 

"Revival is coming into your cities; the outpouring  of My Spirit is rapidly overtaking ministries, that is, those ministries that are carrying out My work. In the coming months there will be much shifting in the religious world.  Ministries will be shifting and people will be confused, for I have ordained that those who are not following My instructions shall be given over to confusion. But, I am protecting the 'little ones'. Little meaning those who are young in the truth, who are eager and zealous to do the right thing but are being deceived and the leaders are not letting their light shine in me.
Little by little, more and more confusion--and a losing of the picture of righteousness. There is much compromise particularly in the area of ministry. Many feel that they do not have to work hard to stay faithful. They've allowed the pleasures of this world to cause them to be distracted."

"Yet, on the other hand, there is a spreading of the understanding of My Feast Days.  Some few who have never kept the Sabbath are now turning, wanting to know more. These seeds of the{knowledge of the} Sabbath and My Holy Days are being planted in congregations. Some by visiting ministers whom I have sent forth with the commission to talk about MY plan and how the Feasts represent My plan, but as they move from church to church, the ministers are not following through. They are not understanding the importance of this knowledge." End. Thus Saith the Lord.


Personal note: May these words bring encouragement to all who are waiting for the manifestation of YAHWEH's promises. May those that are not following what the Lord has given them to do, repent quickly, renew their minds in the Word of God and walk in obedience. Amen 


To learn more about your need for salvation go to the Messianich House of Prayer website, click on the link below:
http://www.finding-happiness.org/what-is-salvation.html

Rachel Baht Binahyah,
Messianic House of Prayer,
Feed My Sheep Ministries

1 comment:

  1. This is very encouraging. We need to be closer to God and Jesus Christ more than ever before during these uncertain times. It is good to know that God Is all powerful and he still rules the world.

    ReplyDelete